Darcelle Burandt, LPC
• Undergrad in Communications from Kent State University
• Master’s Degree in Family & Consumer Science (Life Skills) from Akron University
• Master’s Degree in Professional Counseling from Liberty University.
• Licensed Professional Counselor
• Trained in Trauma work with Pia Mellody and Dr. Rick Butts
• Trained in Christian Healing Prayer from Christian Healing Ministries
• Trained and mentored for 12 years with Debby Temmer and Centered For Life, a counseling center located in Glynn County, GA
• EMDR Therapy trained under Dr. Neil Schulenburg
Ten years ago, I first began to sense a calling to become a part of the solution to this ongoing and overwhelming issue facing us in our generation. It is with both a broken heart and great joy that I present to you the House of Hope – a residential program with curriculum designed to integrate mind, body and spirit that will rescue, renew and restore the lives of these precious girls, offering them a future filled with hope.
House of Hope is a dream and a calling that is now a reality thanks to the generosity of family, friends, and this amazing community in the Golden Isles of Coastal Georgia!